Some of you have said that you like my photos of Toronto. Most of the photos I included in my Toronto post were of the place more than of the people. But of course what makes Toronto Toronto is the people. I’ve gone through my last several years of photos from Toronto and pulled out a bunch more, including many of people (and a few more of places). And all of them were taken in Toronto. This time they’re all just in more or less the order I took them. There are many more on my Flickr site. Or you can get the book.
I am for hireI earn my living as an independent writer, editor, designer, educator, performer, and photographer. Find out more and contact me at jamesharbeck.com.
Buy the T-shirt (or coffee mug or hip flask)
Wear it proudly:
I operate on a NEED-TO-KNOW basis. I need to know EVERYTHING.
Buy it at cafepress.ca/sesquiphernalia
Songs of Love and Grammar
Word Tasting Notes Google groupGet just the word tasting notes daily by email – join the Google Word Tasting Notes group.
- Our strange language, or: How I learned to stop worrying and love language change
- I tell San Francisco how to say Pyeongchang
- Winter Olympic pronunciation tip: Pita Taufatofua, the Tongan flagbearer
- narcissus, daffodil
- Winter Olympic pronunciation tip: sz – Polish vs. Hungarian
- Winter Olympic pronunciation tips: Finnish
- Chinese pronunciation tip 6: si, shi, ci, chi, zi, zhi, Cixi, and mei shir