Songs of Love and Grammar
Word Tasting Notes Google groupGet just the word tasting notes daily by email – join the Google Word Tasting Notes group.
I speak, too!I am available to do presentations on language and editing, and I can even lead a word tasting session for your group. For more information, contact me at an email address which is my first name (James) at my last name (Harbeck) followed by a period and the letters ca. (The preceding roundabout expression is for avoiding address harvesters for unwanted emails.)
- 365 words for drunk
- Commas before quotes
- E.g., this kind of thing, etc.
- Among other things, it's a sentence adverb
- Two weeks' notice?
- Can a metaphor be hyperbole too?
- I plight thee my troth
- What do we do when a language is dying?
- Going forward, it's an adverb
- Index, icon, symbol: a tale of abduction