A scion of noble Spanish blood. Continue reading
Songs of Love and Grammar
Word Tasting Notes Google groupGet just the word tasting notes daily by email – join the Google Word Tasting Notes group.
I speak, too!I am available to do presentations on language and editing, and I can even lead a word tasting session for your group. For more information, contact me at an email address which is my first name (James) at my last name (Harbeck) followed by a period and the letters ca. (The preceding roundabout expression is for avoiding address harvesters for unwanted emails.)
- 365 words for drunk
- Commas before quotes
- Among other things, it's a sentence adverb
- Between you and I, could you take a picture of my friends and I?
- If I were using the subjunctive...
- Can a metaphor be hyperbole too?
- A Word Taster’s Companion: The vowel circle
- Why it’s best to leave grammar advice to experts
- A walk on the wildcard side